viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2021

POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi everyone!! Today I will write about my english language challenges, and it's the last blog :( but don't worry, maybe we'll see us someday haha.

Well, to the point is that I always had a big interest on speak English because I always liked to listen to music on this language, play videogames and movies that were subtitled, among other things, even though I didn't understand too much things related to grammar. So, when I had to write in english for the English III and IV I was very confused about some words or how to say what I wanted to say.

In general, I think that the experience learning english at university was good, it was fun to talk with my classmates and do the blogs, but it was specially funny to comment on my friend Daniela's blogs haha, actually we did togheter the courses of English III and IV.

I think that I have to improve on grammar and expand my vocabulary because sometimes I don't know hoy to say some things and I appeal to easy words. So, my plan to improve this is to exercises writing a lot on English, like on a personal blog or maybe watching movies without subtitles.

I use english to understand the documents for my thesis and sometimes I speak with my boyfriend in this language to exercies and improve our fluency when we speak.

And that's all, have a nice day.

See you!! for ever haha





3 comentarios:

  1. Oooh! Reading the English papers and scientific documents is a hard work, but and excelent excersise to practice and improve your English! (although takes you so much time T-T)

    It was a pleasure to be your English partner<3 I will really miss to read and comment your posts:c (*"I... Really miss my wigga" sounds back*)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How amusing that you have a friend in this course. In English III I also had one and I think it really enhances learning.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi everyone!! Today I will write about my english language challenges, and it's the last blog :( but don't worry, maybe we'll se...