domingo, 3 de octubre de 2021

POST 2: The best concert I've been to.

Hi everyone, today I will write about the best concert I've been to. Actually I have been to different concerts by group bands like Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Tokio Hotel, Never shout Never, Green day, Chancho en Piedra, Ska-p, among others. And for this post I choose the Green day's concert because it was the first concert I ever had. The concert was at 24th octuber of 2010 on the Bicentenario La Florida's stadium. By that time, I was 11 years old, and I went with my father and my cousin, and I should met there with my best friend at that time, but she get too far from me and I was near of the members of the group, almost in front of the concert, so it was a great experience. I saw the integrants, Billie Joe the vocalist, Tre Cool the drummer and Mike Drint the bass guitarrist. The atmosphere was so great, I love it, and I enjoy every second of the concert, the crowd jumped and was full of energy. Also, I sang all the songs and I remember it with so much love. I hope you some day will have a best concert of your life like it was mine. Bye!


1 comentario:

POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi everyone!! Today I will write about my english language challenges, and it's the last blog :( but don't worry, maybe we'll se...