lunes, 18 de octubre de 2021

POST 4: ART

Hi everyone! Today I will write about art. For me, art is a form to express yourself in a beautiful and visual way, I love how by colours, forms, lines, you can make so majestic pieces of art, and you don't need a lot of expensive materials, if you had creativity you can make big things. I enjoy art to make it myself and enjoy seeing pieces of art by other people. When I was in high school mi favourite class was art, I have a lot memories about it. For example, my teacher always talked to us about the art's history and I was so in love. In fact, my mom is an art teacher, so I was interested in art since I was a little child. I haven't visit a lot of art museums, but the places where I have been, were so beautiful. I used to draw in a big block, and I haven't participed on competitions. I like the surrealism art, I love how a person could express the mess that is in her head, and my favourite piece of art is "The Elephants" by Salvador Dalí, actually one day I hope tattoo myself with this draw. Is so warm, and fancy, I love it. And that's all I can say for now.


Bye!




2 comentarios:

  1. When you said "you don't need a lot of expensive materials, if you had creativity you can make big things" sounds like an Art Attack's phrase jajaja but actually it is true! you only need your creativity to make art.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Dali's work as well, but I'm still have the doubt of how he managed to maintain that moustache hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar

POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi everyone!! Today I will write about my english language challenges, and it's the last blog :( but don't worry, maybe we'll se...