sábado, 23 de octubre de 2021

POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone! Today I will write about my future job. 

I think that I would like a job when I could use all the tools that my career give me. I imagine myself on the field, studying ecosystems and landscapes. For that reason, I hope to have a job where I could go outside, I love to be outdoor and see the nature, trees, plants and insects. Definitely I would like to travel a lot by myself and also when I will be working at a job that I like. And Actually I have to travel a lot because my career is full of field work. For example, I have to take work samples of soil, plants or measure things, among other things. I think that I would like to work at a big company and university projects, and if I get bored, I think that I will try to work at an government office, but it is not my goal.

This year I graduate from Renewable Natural Resources Engineering and I would like to specialize in remote sensing or ecosystem modeling, I hope to be able to study in Canada because I find this country very beautiful and it is full of universities with specialties from my career. 

I hope to make my dreams true, and you?



 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi everyone!! Today I will write about my english language challenges, and it's the last blog :( but don't worry, maybe we'll se...