domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2021

POST 6: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST or TO THE FUTURE

Hi everyone! How is your day?

I am a big fan of history, it caughts a lot my attention to know how the human species has become to get his development trought the time. So, if the time machine were invented, I would like to travel to the future, because I find it is more interesting to me than the past. I would like to understand what or how is life (and if there is life on a future) to understand how the human life is on the future or any entity with life that is still on earth. 

I would like to be able to know how is the life since the year 3000 to know how the territory of the planet is being in general, to be able to see if humanity continues to exist, if the Earth has changed or in general how things are going. I hope that humans could create a way to survive but in connection with the environment and the universe. I think this way because there are a lot good people and beautiful things that the humanity gives who don't deserve the extinction. But that's is my opinion.

I would like to go with friends or with my boyfriend, I think we would go to visit the different places. I don't think I would like to live there, because I like my life as it is and it motivates me to continue fighting so that we can take care of the planet while we can. 

I think that's all I can say for today

What do you think? Do you prefer the future or the past?

Bye!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi everyone!! Today I will write about my english language challenges, and it's the last blog :( but don't worry, maybe we'll se...